Thread: 2004 Weekend Warrior FB2200 Toy Hauler

2004 Weekend Warrior FB2200 Toy Hauler

$12,000 OBO

Specs -
    Length - 22' (25' w/ hitch)
    UVW - 5,075 lbs.
    GVWR - 11,100 lbs.
    Hitch Weight - 840 lbs.
    Toy Area is 10' long (longer if you want to go into the kitchen).

Fully loaded minus the generator (is pre wired and has a spot for it if you want to add it). Sleeps 6; Full Bath; Central Air Conditioning/ Heating with Thermostat; Microwave, LP Gas Range and cooktop; Refrigerator w/ Freezer; CD player; 2- 30 lb LP Tanks; 1 - 12 Volt Battery; Gas Water Heater; TV Antenna; 3 Roof Vents; 120 Gal. Fresh Water, 60 Gal. Grey, 60 Gal. Black; 30 Gal. Fuel Station (yes no need for fuel containers or worry about a fuel station for the toys). Comes with a Reese Weight Distribution hitch w/ sway control.

I am sure there are things I forgot. You can email me for more info at gtryan52 at yahoo.com

was wondering if you still had the trailer and did you buy it with out the generator? this model useully comes with a onan 4500.
    give me a call would like to look at it

Wallace Coles Dad 00kx65 817-637-6836

I will call you tomorrow or Friday, busy with end of the year work right now.

Yes it came without the generator from the factory. There is a spot for the generator and it is wired for a generator (has the on off button on the stove overhead control panel), but the holes in the generator area have not been punched out to wire all the way through.

Quote Originally Posted by 00cw65 View Post
    was wondering if you still had the trailer and did you buy it with out the generator? this model useully comes with a onan 4500.
    give me a call would like to look at it

Wallace Coles Dad 00kx65 817-637-6836
    Called this morning and left a message with your wife.

sorry

i have been very busy, i am looking for a toybox and have several in mind, do you have a bottom line on what you have to get for it. i would make an offer but i understand you must know what you will take. i am in town to look at it this week if you can let me know what is your bottom dollar for it.

again i am sorry i have been very busy

Wallace

+ Reply to Thread